- Other Names
- Accutase Cell Dissociation Reagent
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|423201||100 mL||29 CHF|
Accutase® is a cell detachment solution containing proteolytic and collagenolytic enzymes, which are neither mammalian nor bacterial derived. It is a replacement for Trypsin-EDTA solution and is useful for the detachment of cells from standard tissue culture plasticware and adhesion coated plasticware, and polymers. Accutase® works exceptionally well for detaching cell lines for continued cell culturing, analysis of cell surface markers, virus growth assays, quiescence assays by serum starvation, transformation assays by oncogene transfection, neural crest cell migration assays, cell proliferation, cell haptotaxis, and tumor cell migration assays. Cell lines tested for Accutase™ application include fibroblasts, keratinocytes, vascular endothelial cells, hepatocytes, vascular smooth muscle cells, hepatocyte progenitors, primary chick embryo neuronal cells, bone marrow stem cells, adherent CHO and HNK cells, macrophages, 293 cells, L929 cells, immortalized mouse testicular germ cells, MIC5, 3T3, Vero, COS, HeLa, NT2, MG63, M24 and A375 metastatic melanoma, gliomas U251, D54, HT1080 fibrosarcoma cells, HT29 colon cancer cells, Sf9 insect cells, human embryonic stem cells, human mesenchymal stem cells, and human neural stem cells.Product Details
- Accutase® enzymes in Dulbecco's PBS containing 0.5 mM EDTA and phenol red.
- Storage & Handling
- This product is shipped with an ice pack. It may thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, store at -20°C. It can also be stored between 2°C and 8°C for up to 2 months.
FC - Quality tested
- Application Notes
1. Thaw Accutase® at 4°C or in a cool water bath (do not thaw at 37°C).
2. Aspirate the media and wash cells once with 1X Dulbecco's PBS (without calcium and magnesium).
3. Add an adequate volume of Accutase® Cell Detachment Solution to cover cells.
4. Allow cells to detach at room temperature or 37°C for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cells are detached.
5. Strike the flask against palm of hand to detach cells.
6. Count cells and then resuspend in fresh medium to continue cell culture (in general, there is no neutralization step needed) or harvest the cells for other experimental needs.
Accutase is a registered trademark of Innovative Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Product Citations
- Antigen References
1. Bajpai R, et al. 2008. Mol. Reprod. Dev. 75:818.
2. Yang D, et al. 2008. Stem Cells 26:55.
3. Brevig T, et al. 2006. Artif. Organs. 30:915.
- Gene ID