|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|925903||50 mL||25 CHF|
The AEC solution reacts to give a red staining with minimal background noise.Product Details
- Storage & Handling
- Store this product between 2 and 8°C. AEC preparations should be stored in a manner which minimizes exposure to light.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this product is quality control tested by immunohistochemistry.
AEC Substrate Buffer is for use with AEC chromogen concentrate (Cat. No. 925804). The optimal working dilution should be determined for each specific assay condition.
- Application Notes
AEC reaction product is soluble in alcohol. Do not use organic solvents after AEC staining.
1. Dilute AEC concentrate (Cat. No. 925804) 1:50 with Substrate Buffer
2. Apply mixture to tissue section
3. Incubate the slides for 5-10 min. at room temperature
4. Rinse tissue sections with deionized water
5. Counterstain and mount using aqueous mounting media
6. AEC induces a red precipitate with almost no background
- Gene ID