- Other Names
- Mouse APC Positive Selection, APC Positive Selection, APC Positive Enrichment, MojoSort™, anti-allophycocyanin
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Mouse splenocytes or other single cell suspensions are either selected or depleted in a two-step separation process. The cells are first incubated with a BioLegend anti-mouse APC-conjugated antibody, followed by incubating with directly conjugated anti-APC Nanobeads. The APC+, magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. After collection or depletion of the APC+ cells, downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480071
- 1 vial containing 100 µl of Mouse anti-APC Nanobeads
For Cat# 488072
- 1 vial containing 1 ml each of Mouse anti-APC Nanobeads
- Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
- Conjugated particles: protein-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- All components should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl Mouse Anti-APC Nanobeads for 1x107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
The MojoSort™ Mouse anti-APC Nanobeads are designed to use with BioLegend APC (allophycocyanin) conjugated antibodies against mouse cells. It can be used as a two-step kit for the positive selection or depletion of APC+ labeled cells from lymphoid or other organ tissues.
- Gene ID
- View information about APC Allophycocyanin on UniProt.org
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.